Hello my lovely cat people!
Today is the first day of the April Blogging challenge and you know what that means!! New post, hurray!! 😀 I’m very sick today, so I’ll post this quickly and then I’m going to stay in bed and write… and maybe do homework… Bleh
Anyway, for this post, I thought I’d post about 10 things that I think are awesome.
1. You know that feeling when you’re really cold? You’ve just come back from a run, or a soccer training… *cough* *cough* … and your feet, legs and everything else is freezing? Well, one great thing to do is to have a hot shower or bath. And the thing that I love about that is that when you get into a bath that is warm, not even hot, your feet especially start to feel like they’re on fire! I love that feeling because that means that you’re getting warmer. I also like the feeling that you get when you come out of the bathroom after a hot shower and you feel so relaxed…
2. Another awesome thing is hot chocolates, who doesn’t love those? Especially, when you’re writing or doing homework. It just makes me feel like such a professional, even when I’m going my maths worksheets or writing about werewolves and all kinds of other weird crap, haha 😀
3. I like to go out to the beach when it’s really warm, and take lots of photos, because they’re pretty! But the problem with that is that we live far away from the beach, so we don’t go there very often. Although, I think that every time we do go there, it just makes it a little bit more special. 🙂 I also really love the smell of the trees and the sea, it gives me inspiration to write.
4. I love having eggs and bacon in the morning. I do apologise if you’re vegetarian or vegan, but I just love the taste of them in the mornings, especially with Barbecue Sauce…. mmmmmm
5. I really like it when I come home from dancing or soccer, and I watch some YouTube videos or my favourite TV shows. It just makes me feel so great… and then I stare at hot guys… Don’t judge me 😛
6. I really like to write by hand and then turn the pages and re-read what I wrote. I think it gives such a different feeling to when you’re writing on a laptop. A recent obsession of mine has been writing with a quill and ink, it is so awesome!! 😀
7. I think I have an addiction to chocolate, but I don’t necessarily believe that it’s a bad thing. For example, it helps me to study, because I nibble on some chocolate when I do homework and it just makes it so much more enjoyable for me. So yes, chocolate is my passion and my everything, I wish I could marry it. ❤ (Not really.. 😉
8. I love the feeling that you get when you finish something. No matter how small it may be, like finishing a school essay, it just makes you feel accomplished and I think that’s a really awesome thing. 🙂
9. I love going on trips to countries that I’ve never been to before and then taking lots of photos of everything. I do make lots of memories without photos, but I just think that a picture can tell so many words and I think that it helps me trigger those memories that I made in those new places. I also love travelling with just my dad, because I don’t see him very often and because we bond so much over the things that we do together. I really do love the time spent with him. ❤
10. I love snowboarding! I don’t do it very often, once a year, if that, but the feeling I get when I ride on the snow is incredible! It is SO different to skiing, trust me! And it makes me feel like I’m flying. It’s hard to explain, because you simply can’t put it into words. If you are willing to try it, do it, it is as amazing as it looks, trust me. 🙂
These are just some of the things that I think are awesome or that I really like in general. There are so many more, but I wouldn’t want to bore you with every single thing that I like. If you do like the style of this post, then please like it to that I know how to format these types of blogs in the future. You will be seeing these for the next month, don’t forget. 🙂
I love you all~! ❤