Hello my lovely cat people!
Today I’m going to talk about sleep and how great it is for you! My computer is crapping itself and it deleted today’s post entirely, so I had to retype it, so I do apologise for it being so late…… FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS GUYS!!! *sigh* -_-
Anyway, sleep is great in many ways, especially when it’s taken at the right time. Here are some of the things that I like about sleep:
1. I love it when you have a hot shower on a really cold day and you snuggle in your bed afterwards and drift off to sleep, it’s such a wonderful feeling! 😀
2. I really love sleeping in my big double bed at home. It’s especially great on hot nights, because you’re bound to find a cold spot on a big bed.
3. Whilst it can be slightly embarrassing, falling asleep anywhere can be quite useful. For example, when I’m on a plane, people say that they can’t fall asleep. Whilst they are trying to do that in the uncomfortable economy class seats next to a bunch of crying babies and loud engine noises, I curl up next to a small window (if I’m sitting next to one) and laugh in their faces!.. Not really, but it is very useful in that situation.
4. When you were little, did you ever pretend to be asleep so that your parents or someone else could carry you? C’mon, I know you did, don’t try to deny it. 😉
5. I love sleeping in on holidays or weekends. Especially when you’ve been to college for a week where you have to wake up at 6:30 every morning, as well as trying to finish homework on time and catch up on all the YouTube videos and the latest TV episodes at night. It can get quite tiring, I can tell you! But the best part is that when it comes down to a weekend or a holiday, it’s nice to have a day or two (or a few weeks, really) when you don’t have to wake up to a screaming alarm clock and/or parent and where you’re not obliged to do homework. Ah…. 🙂 I also really love that I can go to sleep at any hour of the night and wake up at any hour of the day, it just gives me so much freedom!!
Anyway, that’s all for today. Sorry for the weirdness/shortness of the post, as I said, I had to completely retype the whole thing, which was quite annoying…. But, I hope you had a great day and I love you all~! ❤